Retrofitting, upgrading and modernization
Our competence – your advantage
Upgrade your machines to the latest state of the art: retrofitting increases efficiency, performance and durability.
Possibilities of retrofitting
- Retrofitting for adaptation to new machining tasks
- Partial and general rebuilding
- IoT retrofitting
Advantages of retrofitting
- Increased productivity through reduced downtime and faster machining cycles
- Higher quality through better accuracy and easy operation and programming
- Secured spare parts supply over a long period of time
- Technical innovations such as network interfaces
- Value enhancement through modernization
Often, older machines are mechanically in good condition but are no longer state of the art in terms of controls or drives. By modernizing these components, the plants experience a considerable increase in value.
Reduction of your production downtime
We offer rental machines or contract manufacturing of your workpieces in many areas to reduce your production downtime during retrofitting.
Modification for new tasks
New machining tasks usually require adapting the machines and the machining processes.
Costs and resources can often be saved by converting existing equipment.
- Finishing unit
- Transport device
- Workpiece holder
- Control system
Partial and general rebuilding
Supfina systems are built for high volumes and long runtimes. But at some point, even the most robust technology has to be overhauled.
Depending on the scope of the work, it can be carried out at our premises or at your site.
Rebuild for a second life
Almost all Supfina machines and attachments supplied to date can be reused by means of a rebuild:
|Supfina Planet V
|Supfina Superfinishing Attachments
Automation of an existing line can significantly increase competitiveness. A wide range of components is available for this purpose:
- Loading systems
- Unloading systems
- Cleaning systems
- Marking systems
Older machines, in particular, are not designed to be integrated into IoT solutions. Here, both the sensors and the functions in the machine control system are missing.
However, IoT plays a central role in higher economic efficiency, process reliability and competitiveness. For this reason, modernization is the obvious choice.
- Conversion of machine controls
- Updating and expanding the software
- Expansion of connectivity
- Integration of new sensor technology