Supfina Modular Cell
A module for every need. A cell for life.
Eliminate the need to buy dedicated machines or expensive retooling. A business solution that evolves with you, providing a reliable partner for every process.
Customized to your exact specifications, we’ll work with you to explore your unique possibility. Pick your modules, perfect your cell.
Minimum Footprint – Maximum Advantage
Putting multiple secondary operations into one robotic cell and automating manual processes provides you with more time to focus on your core business.
- Flexibility – The ability to replace or interchange modules in minutes, providing high-mix manufacturers quick-change ability, significantly limiting downtime.
- Personalized – No matter the workpiece material, part size, or tolerance, the modular cell is built around the needs of the program or project.
- Compact – Limited footprint, combining what would be up to seven separate machines into one cell.
- Connectivity – With the ability to integrate with any existing workflow, receive process feedback, provide predictive analytics, and remote accessibility, this IIoT equipped system improves with every single cycle.
- Durable – Made with rugged and welded steel, impact resistant Lexan, a powder coat finish, and stainless steel drip pans.
The Modular Cell can be whatever you need it to be. Our automation engineers will work with you on a business solution allowing for seamless integration into your existing production structure. This system can include any number of secondary operations in the abrasive machining, assembly, automation and conventional machining realms.
Based on your specific needs, it has the power to be used across industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Bearings, Health & Medical Device, Shipping, Oil & Gas, Precision Mechanics & Optics, and dozens more; proving the Modular Cell can provide a nucleus for any program or process.
Dozens of processes across secondary operations for manufacturing
Replace and move modules as needed for your workflow
intuitive user interface on a 19” screen provides end-users with quick-change ability
Robot-controlled and programmed for peak efficiency
Made with rugged and welded steel, impact resistant Lexan, a powder coat finish, and stainless steel drip pans